Ask about our FREE custom email accounts with every new website!
Find Us On...
Make a Payment
"Southside British Cars is a very specialized and niche business that requires unique methods for getting our message in front of our potential customers. Brad McDarmont has captured our image in the design and content of our new web site.
McDarmont Web Design has creatively transformed the site into a user friendly tool that states our mission statement and effectively highlights our skills.
Brad is professional,
very easy to work with and offers flexible plans for maintaining the site.
We are pleased that we chose McDarmont Web Design for our internet services."
Jim Allen, Owner
Southside British Cars
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to have a website made for me or my business?
- Once my site is complete who will make changes and maintain it?
- How often will I need to make a payment for my site?
- How much does the domain name cost and where will the site be hosted?
- Can I get a customized email to go along with my domain name?
- I already have a website but it could you some updating and additions. Can
McDarmont Web Design help me out?
- I have some audio and video on file. Can that be edited and added to my website?
- Is McDarmont Web Design familiar with the latest methods and techniques for
search engine optimization?
- I have some products that I would like to sell online. Can McDarmont Web Design
set up an e-commerce site for me?
How much does it cost to have a website made for me or my business?
It depends on what you want included on your site. Because no two sites are identical we believe it is best to judge each site individually so that we can give you exactly what you are looking for on your site. This eliminates any restrictions such as only being allowed to have a certain amount of pages, images or links that you may come across dealing with companies that give you a fixed price without having any prior knowledge as to what you want included on your site.
Once my site is complete who will make changes and maintain it?
This situation can be handled in many different ways. If you or someone in your company is familiar and comfortable with web design and coding practices we will give you a FTP log-in to your site and you can maintain your site yourself.
At McDarmont Web Design we offer 1 hour of free updates and changes per month on any site that we have designed or re-designed. Once that hour of free changes has past all additional changes and updates will be made at an hourly fee. We also offer our clients who are anticipating a large amount of changes to agree on a retainer fee where we will make all changes and updates for a monthly fee to balance out months that call significant or minimal amounts of changes.
An additional solution would be for McDarmont Web Design to put your site on a content management system such as Joomla or Drupal. Having your site on a content management system allows for the client to have access to an online back-end of the site that allows them to make changes and updates without having any knowledge of web programming. The software is as easy to use as a program such as Microsoft Word.
How often will I need to make a payment for my website?
McDarmont Web Design offers 4 different payment options. They are:
- Full payment up front. Clients who choose to pay for their site in full, up front receive a 10% discount off the overall price of the website development.
- Half and Half. In the second option clients may choose to pay for half of their website up front and half once the website completed. Clients who choose this option receive a 5% discount off the overall price of the website development.
- Monthly, Bi-Monthly, or Quarterly Payments. This payment option divides the overall cost of the website development into 12, 6, or 4 payments that are paid every 1-3 months over the course of a year.
- Financing. In this fourth and final option the client will pay 10% down on the total price of the website development. For each following month the client will make a minimum monthly payment of $100.00 until the balance is zero. Every six months a 3% interest fee will be added to the remaining unpaid balance. The client will always have the option to pay the remaining unpaid balance at anytime of their choosing.
How much does the domain name cost and where will the site be hosted?
We purchase our domain names from GoDaddy.com and we charge our clients the same price we pay to GoDaddy to register the domain. Once the domain name is purchased if the client does not already have a hosting server set up we can host the website on our server for the affordable price of only $30.00 per month. Payments made one year in advance for hosting receive a 10% discount.
Can I get a customized email to go along with my domain name?
Yes. You can have your own personalized email account to go with your domain name. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). The first two email accounts that come with each site are FREE. Each additional account is $10.00 per year. Payments made one year in advance for email receive a 10% discount.
I already have a website but it could use some updating and additions. Can
McDarmont Web Design help me out?
Yes. We can help you either add on to or change your current site or we can go in and give your site a fresh new look and feel to better show off what your site has to offer
I have some audio and video on file. Can that be edited and added to my website or burned to a DVD?
Of course. We will use our state of the art software to edit and optimize your audio and video files to be viewed on either your website or burned to a DVD for your personal use.
Is McDarmont Web Design familiar with the latest methods and techniques for search engine optimization??
Not only are with familiar with the latest methods and techniques for search engine optimization it is one of our specialties! We have the ability to go into your site and within as little as a few weeks you will see a noticeable difference in your search engine placement. For more information on our search engine optimization package click HERE
I have some products that I would like to sell online. Can McDarmont Web Design set up an e-commerce
site for me?
Yes we can configure a site for you that will allow to sell any type of products you desire with any payment processor you desire.(Ex. PayPal)